Tantra Massage Center. Massages. Retreats 1x1. Therapy. Private lessons. Courses.

Let's go on a walk

in January 19, 2024

A few months ago I tried a walk in group. Never done it and I thought it might be fun.

What a mistake to make!!!

We were more than 30 people, between women and men. And of course the 2 guides.

It began with a steep downhill where some women without proper snickers almost fell.

Than on the path the conversation was so loud, everybody talking about irrelevant subjects, making so much noise. Bla bla blah blha...

Beach
I was so sorry I had that crazy idea to go on a group walk. But now let's go all the way.

The walk was almost 10kms, down, straight forward and up, up and up the hill, and finally down till we get to our cars.

Always surrounded by noise, loud conversations and in line. Always walking, walking and stopping briefly for a snack, but the conversation was endless.

Praia
I enjoy walk in nature, but in this walk, I couldn't hear any animal. But a bunch of people cackling unstoppable. What a bad idea I had. I so much appreciate the silence, the quietness, nature itself but in this walk that wasn't possible. The road itself was lovely to enjoy in different conditions. 

In my walks, it's always me and the client. And that's a perfect number, where we can enjoy nature and a gentle talk, with several silent moments to enjoy the walk itself.

2 it's the magical number that I'll stick with it forever. Individual retreats and walks are perfect for cleansing, energizing and purifying.

Consolacao

* Visit my website, click here *