Many people want to learn how to give a tantric massage. I offer that learning, which I call (IN)formation.
I see this passing on of knowledge as an awakening of something each of us already naturally carries within, you've simply forgotten it. What I do is help you remember.
The knowledge of tantra lives within you. Curiosity may be what brings you to me, but letting go of past mistakes and misunderstandings happens naturally as you deepen your knowledge of yourself. This beautiful unfolding happens the more you allow yourself to move forward within.
These sessions are informal and lively, for 2 people, whether that's a couple or, if you come alone, a model is provided for the duration of the specific practice.
It's important that whoever seeks me out does so out of a genuine wish to discover themselves, rather than for any other reason. The goal is self-discovery.
First you discover yourself, and only then can you discover the other.