Tantra Massage Center. Massages. Retreats 1x1. Therapy. Private lessons. Courses.

I just came to see what this is all about it...

in January 26, 2024

This simple man in his 50s came for his first time at a Tantra massage.

He had called before, a few months ago, but was skeptic to try it, but today he was in pain, his body ache and he said to himself, today I'm going to see what this is all about it, and so he finally came.
He was a widow and immediately said, he was a regular customer of prostitutes but he understood very well, that this was nothing like it.
 
Nazare
A bit nervous and tense, he was looking all around the place, and slowly with the conversation he started to relax and feel at ease.
 
When he lay down for the massage he was already relaxed.
 
After the massage he was extremely surprised, saying, I was not expecting to ejaculate..., I feel so light..., my back feels so much better..., my legs they hurt but now I feel good..., this is really good!
It was funny to watch how surprised and amazed he was with the massage. Repeating to himself about how good he was feeling.
Nazare
This is really good, now I understand why people do this, I'm coming back for sure. Wow!
 
I am happy, to be able to provide such new sensations and to show men that new pleasures and new forms of relaxation are possible when you open yourself to it.