Tantra Massage Center. Massages. Retreats 1x1. Therapy. Private lessons. Courses.

Have a look and say what you think...

in February 16, 2024

It is common and frequent to receive messages from men who think they have problems with their penis. 

So this young man in his 20s (or so he said) got in touch for information about therapy. 

After an initial phone call, he sent several WhatsApp messages with more and more questions.  

massage

He wanted to know if his case had a solution.  

Without me seeing it, I have no idea, I said.  

To which he asked if he could send photos. 

I said that if he wanted a session he would have to pay, and that there was no point in sending photos if it wasn't a session, or he could come to the space in person. 

He started sending photos and photos, luckily I blocked the application from receiving and showing photos.  

massage

Situations like this are common, people want free online sessions. I ended up blocking him on WhatsApp. 

I understand that a person has a problem and is looking for a solution, the desperation is great but not like this.  

These people can seek help through countless websites that currently exist. 

But when they try to use my service, there is a cost and I don't have free sessions. I give advice and guidance that helps a lot, but a session, whether online or in person, has its cost.

services

*Check my services, click here*