This man, in his 50s and well built, showed up for a massage. The conversation was short, since it was already late in the day.
"Give me a discount so I'll come back, this is the first time I've been here..."
After I explained how the massage would go, he seemed disappointed that it wasn't what he expected, given the amount he was about to pay.
He undressed and lay down. "I'm enjoying this, it feels good... If I'd known it was like this... take it off... show me..."
Turning over onto his back, he asked, "How much to dig you in?"
I thought for a moment: death showed up to the massage and already has a grave dug for me... (I laughed quietly at the thought).
While getting dressed, he said he'd enjoyed it and that: "Yes sir, it was worth it..."
On his way out, thinking I hadn't heard him the first time, he got straight to the point. "How much for sex?"
I answered, "That service doesn't exist here!"
"Since you hadn't answered before, I thought... asking never hurts, right?..."
Well, it seems to me that certain questions are unnecessary, but everyone judges for themselves.
Would you like to have a session with me? Take a look at my website and choose.
| Website |


