Hot session!

in April 27, 2023

Everything was ready for another therapy session. The man, in his 40s, arrived, and our opening conversation, an integral part of the process, went well.

We then moved on to the assessment and the exercises carried out directly on the genital area. The client undressed and lay down on the table.

The session was going smoothly until, glancing to the side, I caught myself thinking, "What on earth is that?!" I could hardly believe what I was seeing. The client was still lying there, relaxed, completely unaware. It took him a moment to notice something odd was happening.

I already had a towel in hand, unsure whether to act right away or let the session finish first. That's when he said, "Want me to kill it?"

I didn't hesitate, of course! He got up, stepped onto the stool, and in one swift motion knocked an Asian hornet to the floor with the towel. A sizeable one, too. He gave it a few firm swats and tossed it in the bin.

The client lay back down and we finished the session. But glancing at the bin again, I noticed the hornet was still alive, stubborn creature. Surprised, the client asked, "It's still alive?"

One more swat, and that was that.

Quite the eventful session, more than either of us had bargained for. After that scare, I had screens fitted on the windows, to keep any future unexpected visitors out.

Castelo do bode


Beach


Ferreira do Zêzere

 Would you like to have a session with me? Take a look at my website and choose.

Website


WhatsApp