Bees love!

in April 17, 2023

When the warm days arrive, off I go to the river again. With so many river beaches around, I enjoy discovering and exploring new spots for a swim.

Something that kept happening, whether I was alone or with company, was the bees. Wherever I went, they'd be flying around me. You could say it was love at first sight.

Until one day they stopped following me around. Thinking it over, I realized it wasn't me they were drawn to, but my yellow towel. I love color, but yellow, as it turns out, wasn't the wisest choice for a day out in the countryside.

Now I no longer need to hide under the towel, it's a different color. And at last, I have peace from the bees.

The mystery of the bees has been solved! Sherlock in the house!

 Ines by the river

Up the hill

Almond trees

 Would you like to have a session with me? Take a look at my website and choose.

Website


WhatsApp