Tantra Massage Center. Massages. Retreats 1x1. Therapy. Private lessons. Courses.

I´ll be back

in June 12, 2024

This gentleman in his 40s booked a massage. 

He needed a little time to relax and take a break from his busy life. He arrived in a hurry, saying he had little time.  

I explained the massages to him, he chose and when I told him to undress...  

The phone rings. 

River beach
It was his wife. I could hear her loud voice even without being on speaker mode.  

She wanted to know where he was and he became confused, saying that he was at the supermarket and that he would be right back.  

She started to get angry, I could tell by the screams coming from his phone and demanded that he made a video call.  

Beach

He panicked. His phone started beeping to accept the video call.  

He hung up without accepting.

He was very nervous, pale and ran out of there as if he had fire on his tail.  

His last words were - I'll be back.  

3 years passed and I'm still waiting.

Quiet place