This man, in his 50s, decided to try a body-to-body massage. He wasn't at ease at first, a bit wary and quiet, understandably, since it was his first time here.
As the massage went on, he gradually relaxed. Deep breathing became frequent, and his muscles started to let go naturally.
By the end, he had nearly fallen asleep, lying there, fully relaxed, and already completely at ease. Sitting back up to say goodbye, the words came easily now, unhurried and comfortable.
The transformation that happens in the people who visit me is always remarkable. The shyness and wariness from the start give way, by the end, to trust and relaxation.
I always welcome this shift with a smile, and it still fascinates me every time I witness it. The ability to help someone truly relax and earn their trust feels increasingly rare these days, but here, in this little corner of mine, it happens often.
I'm grateful for these moments.
Would you like to have a session with me? Take a look at my website and choose.
| Website |


