On the phone, this man, in his 50s, started right away talking about the cost of the massage.
"Well, that really is a bit expensive... Other places charge less..."
"I'll think about it, and if I decide to book, I'll call back."
A few minutes later, he confirmed and actually showed up for the session. In the brief conversation we had while seated, as I explained the procedure, the price kept coming back as his main focus.
After the massage, having chosen the shortest option, he remarked that time had flown by, and that he should have gone with the 1h30 session instead. He enjoyed it a lot, said he had no idea it would be like that. He had been to other places before, but they were quite different. Here, he was able to fully relax, and genuinely enjoyed it.
If at the start he had regretted the price of the massage, by the end he regretted having chosen the 45-minute session instead.
This happens quite often, when a session turns out that good, it's always better to have a little more of it than a little less. A good massage should always leave you wanting for more time.
Would you like to have a session with me? Take a look at my website and choose.
| Website |
