Tantra Massage Center. Massages. Retreats 1x1. Therapy. Private lessons. Courses.

Your hands are black...

in November 30, 2022

A normal day at the massage center, having a normal conversation with a client.

This man in his 60s that sat in front of me, with dark hair, normal body appearance was deciding on what massage he would like to try.

Relaxing in Lagoa

During the massage he was quiet and enjoying his moment. Until I started massaging his head, then he wouldn't stay still.
 
I asked if everything was alright and he speaking softly said - your hands will turn black from the ink spray I applied on my hair.

Walking in nature

He was nervous and ashamed without reason. 

Many do their best to hide and look younger. 

However in a massage all are treated well, whether you paint you hair or not, there's no judgement. Only relaxation!

 Welcoming party  

*** Check my website and relax ***