Your hands are black...

in November 30, 2022

A normal day at the massage center, having a normal conversation with a client. This man, in his 60s, sitting across from me, with dark hair, an ordinary appearance and an elegant look, was deciding which massage to try.

Throughout the massage, he stayed still, enjoying the moment. That is, until I started massaging his head, at which point he couldn't seem to keep still.

I asked if everything was okay, and he said quietly, "Your hands are going to turn black because of the dye I put in my hair."

He was nervous and embarrassed, with no real reason to be. Many people go to great lengths to disguise it and look younger. But during a massage, everyone is treated the same, whether they dye their hair or not. 

There's no judgment, only relaxation.


Walking in nature


 Welcoming party  

 Would you like to have a session with me? Take a look at my website and choose.

Website



WhatsApp