Happy birthday!

in October 4, 2022

The phone rings and a voice on the other end says, "Happy anniversary!"

I answer, "It's not my birthday today!"

He goes on, "It's not your birthday... but it's our anniversary!"

"Today marks X years since I first started coming here. You were, and still are, very important to me, it was a stage in my life in which you helped me a great deal. You hold a very special place in my heart. And I never forget you."

This is the story of a client, now in his 60s, who became a friend. Friendships built over many years form and survive the passing of time. Because massage goes beyond simple touch, it's a bond that forms and stays in the heart of those who come here, long after their last visit.

So, happy anniversary to us!

Congratulations to you, for taking that first step.

And congratulations to me, for getting to know you and for all the lovely moments we've shared in our conversations, lunches and afternoon snacks.

A warm kiss for the "Prince"!


 Would you like to have a session with me? Take a look at my website and choose.

Website


WhatsApp