I want to try the tantra massage

in November 21, 2025

This young man, in his 20s, came to my space for the first time and decided to try tantric massage. Curiosity about tantra is, in fact, common among many of my clients.

He was a little nervous, but our brief initial conversation helped him relax. Being somewhere new for the first time often leaves people feeling wary and uneasy. For the massage to work at its best, it's important to trust the person giving it, which is why that first layer of relaxation always happens through conversation.

We also took the chance to talk about a few simple changes to his diet that would help improve his overall health.

We then moved on to the massage, where deep relaxation took over. He fully let go, breathed deeply, and enjoyed the moment.

When I finished, I asked if he had enjoyed it. He said he felt very calm and relaxed, and that as soon as he got home he was going to take a nap. He enjoyed the experience, the touch, and the sensations throughout the massage, everything was new to him.

I love being able to offer this kind of experience, ones that stay in the memory of those who come to me for a long time.

Exploring something new, in a safe and trusted environment, is often the first step toward a real sense of relaxation and well-being. Giving yourself that space, every now and then, does both body and mind good.

Beach day

 

 

 

WhatsApp