Life slipping away

in May 24, 2025

This man, in his 40s, came in for a massage. He had a fairly large belly and, over the course of our conversation, I learned he didn't exercise at all.

He said he practiced intermittent fasting, which surprised me, since his physical condition didn't reflect that, quite the opposite. Digging a little deeper, I realized his fasting window ran between breakfast and dinner, meaning he mostly ate at night, and quite a lot, since that was when he felt hungriest. That helped explain the extra weight around his midsection.

His skin looked dry, and he complained of muscle pain. He drank, on average, about half a liter of water a day. I advised him to gradually work up to around 2 liters daily.

During the massage, I noticed his body was stiff and his skin dry, clear signs of dehydration, with the muscles in his back particularly tense.

The combination of too little water, lack of exercise, and poor eating habits was also reflected in his sexual response, which was quite diminished, making intimacy more difficult.

Taking care of the body, through hydration, balanced nutrition, and regular movement, is essential to maintaining a healthy sex life over the years.

Flowers

 Would you like to have a session with me? Take a look at my website and choose.

Website


 

 

WhatsApp