When I shared some of the strange and unpleasant messages I receive, a few men felt offended by it. Was this supposed to stay a secret?
The disrespect and offensive words I shared show a small part of what, day to day, someone working as a massage therapist sometimes has to deal with.
Every job has its ups and downs. The difference lies in how we choose to handle them. In my case, I choose to do it with a smile, leaving behind what doesn't add anything, because for every unkind word, I receive a dozen kind ones.I've had social media accounts blocked and removed, one after another. It started on Facebook, then Twitter, then TikTok, and most recently, my blog, Relax Máximo, this very one.
It's hard to receive news like that. It's striking how far some people will go to try to harm or destroy someone's work.
After the initial shock, followed by some sadness over losing everything I had shared across more than 14 years of work, I realized it was, in fact, a second chance, to rebuild and improve.
And what an adventure it is to start something from scratch, this time already carrying all the knowledge gathered along the way.
Through my work, I've had the luck and the good fortune to count on the help, friendship, trust, time and care of so many clients and friends, from different parts of the world.
I choose to see every obstacle as a chance to grow and learn, moving forward with a smile and love in my heart. I'll keep helping those who come to me, bringing health, kindness and good energy to everyone.
Thank you all for your support.
P.S. - Fortunately all my accounts and blog were "republished" upon receiving the message - We're sorry for any inconvenience we've caused you.Would you like to have a session with me? Take a look at my website and choose.
| Website |
