I got a call from a client I hadn't seen in years. On the phone, he said straight away, "Ah, I'm still your client, even though I haven't come in 2 years..." We both laughed once we realized time had actually gone by so fast it had been 5 years, not 2.
We had a lovely conversation, catching up on everything. He was now retired, with plenty of free time to travel, take up new hobbies, and make the most of life. And that's exactly what he was doing.He stayed active, exercised regularly, and ate well. Retirement was clearly suiting him.
He came back for another massage. Despite the time that had passed, he had never forgotten about me, and feeling the need to relax, there he was again.
He held on to good memories of how he'd been treated the last time, and that had stayed with him. I like treating the people who come to me like close friends meeting up, chatting, laughing.
The relaxation starts the moment they walk into the space, the massage is just the very welcome bonus on top of that.
Would you like to have a session with me? Take a look at my website and choose.
| Website |
