Tantra Massage Center. Massages. Retreats 1x1. Therapy. Private lessons. Courses.

Oh baby, come on...

in September 9, 2024

On whatsapp I receive daily several messages, some crazy ones and this was an example of one...

This person, text me several messages asking for a massage. I asked for him to call and he did, claiming about the price of the massage and said no, after all I don't want to book.

walk

A few days later he texted, wanting a massage course online, I would talk and he would do it on someone else. He called but at the time I was busy, so I wasn't able to figure out what exactly was his idea.

Time went by and he texted again, this time he wanted a tantra massage on himself online. After a few messages exchanged, his idea was to do a video call, where he would do the steps of the massage himself and I would undress for him to watch and so on.

What a crazy subject.

Really?

Are you serious?

Is this the next level of craziness?

After making clear that I don't do video calls of that nature, I blocked him on Whatsapp.

*My site - https://inesilva.no.comunidades.net/tantra-spa*