Oh baby, come on...

in September 9, 2024

On WhatsApp, I get several messages every day, some of them quite odd, and this was a good example of one of those situations.

This person sent me several messages asking about a massage. I asked him to call, which he did, but on the phone he ended up complaining about the price and said he no longer wanted to book.

A few days later, he messaged again, this time asking about an online massage course. We kept talking, but I noticed he was also messaging someone else at the same time. He called at one point, but I was busy just then and couldn't quite figure out what he actually wanted.

Some time later, he messaged once more, this time asking for an online tantric massage. As the conversation went on, I realized what he actually had in mind was a video call where he would act out the massage movements himself, while expecting me to undress on my end so he could watch, and so on.

What a strange situation.

Seriously?

Was he actually being serious?

Was this the next level of oddness I hadn't seen coming?

After making it very clear that I don't do video calls of that kind, I blocked him on WhatsApp.

walk

 Would you like to have a session with me? Take a look at my website and choose.

Website

WhatsApp