This man, from the United Kingdom, in his 40s, came in for a massage. He visits Portugal every few months and, over time, became a regular client during his stays in Leiria.
He lives on a small island in the Atlantic. One year, as usual, he called or messaged to book an appointment for a week later, the date he'd be arriving in Portugal.
He didn't show up, canceling on the day itself, only 30 minutes beforehand. A few months later, he made another booking, and missed that one too, this time without any notice at all.
Months after that, there was a third booking, which he also missed.
Some time later, he started calling repeatedly and sending messages on WhatsApp, which I ended up blocking. After a great many calls, I finally decided to answer.
With an irritated tone, he said he had called several times and couldn't understand why I wasn't picking up. He wanted to make a new booking, to which I replied that, in that case, he would first need to pay for the three previous bookings he had missed.
He responded that I was mistaken, that he had never made any booking at all.
The sheer nerve of some people is, at times, remarkable. So is the lack of respect.
He refused to pay, so I told him, "You won't be seen here. This space is available for clients who actually show up."
Would you like to have a session with me? Take a look at my website and choose.
| Website |


