Every day, I get all sorts of calls that are completely out of context, some funny, others simply disrespectful.
There's still a lot of misunderstanding around tantric massage and therapy. A fair amount of ignorance still surrounds the subject, and the association of this service with something purely sexual is very common, and has nothing to do with reality.
Many clients who contact me for the first time often say I'm much friendlier in person than I sound on the phone. And they're right.
Given the many pointless calls I receive daily, I decided it was best to adopt a more formal, courteous tone on the phone. It's also become a habit of mine to end a conversation right away whenever the tone starts to turn unpleasant.
There are all kinds of people out there, both among therapists and among clients. And sometimes, whoever calls me doesn't actually turn out to be a genuine potential client. In those cases, to avoid wasting time, I'd rather put an end early to something that was never going to lead anywhere anyway.


