He wanted a day different from the usual, a moment just for himself. To relax, decompress and feel special on a special day.
The massage went at an easy pace, and between conversation, laughter and a snack, everything unfolded without any rush.
Relaxed, and rather reluctant to leave and face the world again, he made the effort to go take a shower.
From the room, I could hear the water running in the bathroom.
A few minutes later, with the water still running, he appeared in the room. Surprised, I looked at him: in his hands he was holding the shower faucet, which he had pulled clean off the wall.
I burst out laughing!
Unable to stop, and still a little in disbelief, I managed to turn off the safety valve, shooting him a look while he just stood there, still holding the faucet.
We both ended up laughing. Well, these are just everyday scenes from a massage center!
Joy and laughter!
Would you like to have a session with me? Take a look at my website and choose.
| Website |