I loved it, I want more

in October 24, 2025

This man, in his 40s, came in for the first time. This was his first massage in over 5 years.

We had a brief conversation before starting, where I clarified a few important dietary habits. At the start of the massage, he was quite talkative, but I explained that staying quiet helps you appreciate and feel the benefits of the session more fully.

And so he stayed silent for the rest of the massage.

At the end, I asked him how he felt. He looked genuinely surprised and said, "I loved it. I want to do this again." He went on, "I had no idea it was this good. I'm calm, at peace, completely different from when I arrived."

"The whole time, I felt this sense of calm. I loved it. It was like I sank into the table, and I still haven't come back up."

"I'm really relaxed. This is so good."

He stayed lying down for a few more minutes before getting up. After showering, he said, "I still haven't come back to reality." He left completely relaxed and happy with the experience.

It's remarkable, the relaxation, the sensations, and the well-being a massage can bring, and the experience is always different for each person.

Healing
Would you like to have a relaxation session like this? Check my website and schedule.

 

 

WhatsApp