This man booked his first massage. In his 50s, with a small belly from lack of exercise and a noticeably hunched back, the result of years spent at a desk.
His body carried pain, especially in the shoulders, where some calcification had already set in.
He had just driven 30 minutes to get to the space. He had seen my advertisement a few times before and decided to book that day.We sat down first to break the ice and begin the relaxation process. By the time the massage started, that first step was already done, he was no longer nervous, the conversation had flowed naturally, and he felt calm.
The massage went well. At the end, he said, "It was better than I imagined." He added, "What I see in your posts is true, you give off a real sense of calm, just being in your presence puts me at ease. You're disciplined and organized, exactly as your work presents itself. I enjoyed it and I'll be back."
That's how this client ended his work week, relaxed.
Would you like to have a session with me? Take a look at my website and choose.
| Website |
