A client who hadn't booked with me in over 10 years called and was surprised by the current prices. According to him, they used to be lower, and he was right, they were lower, back when he last visited, several years ago.
He wanted to book with me again. After all this time, he hadn't forgotten about me, and the idea of a new visit had been on his mind for a while. When I told him about my current services, the experience I'd gained, and the training I'd completed since then, he sounded genuinely interested.But when it came time to book, he said he would only come if the prices were the same as a decade ago. I was quite taken aback by the request. I explained, calmly, that the prices reflect current value, experience, and training, and that it wouldn't make sense to turn back the clock ten years. The call ended without a booking.
Valuing your own work, and the years of experience and training behind it, is essential. Prices evolve as the professional evolves, and it's important to be able to communicate that value clearly and confidently, even when not every client understands it right away.
Would you like to have a session with me? Take a look at my website and choose.
| Website |
.jpg)