Something I've learned is that men are rarely satisfied with the size of their penis.
Regardless of age, men want a bigger penis.
The reasons behind this vary, and each man knows his own. Some examples: seeing someone at the gym with a bigger one, or watching a pornographic film where the actors had large penises, among other reasons.
On TV, in sex shops, and in other places, there are products that supposedly increase penis size, whether through creams, devices, or even surgery.
There is, however, a simpler solution: penis exercises. These exercises only require some of your time to exercise and manipulate the penis in order to achieve the result you want. They can be done in the comfort of your own home, by yourself or with your partner. Doing it together always feels better.
These exercises have existed in the East for centuries, but in the West they're still not as widely known.
Being a spongy muscle that fills with blood when a man becomes aroused, this muscle, when properly trained, can increase in size.
Are these exercises hard to do? No.
Are they painful for the penis? No.
How long until I see results? Between 15 days and 3 weeks.
Do I have to keep doing them forever? No.
If I do it once, will I see an increase right away? No, you need to keep doing the exercises until you reach your goal.
How long do I have to do the exercises for? Until you reach your goal.
Do I have to come in every day to do them? No, you can do them at home.
But I don't know the exercises. Come in for one session and I'll show you the exercises you can then do at home.
Can I bring my wife so she can learn and do them with me? Yes.
If I do 30 minutes every day, will I be bigger in 15 days? Yes.
How long do these exercises take each day? Anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes, it's up to you.
If I only do it occasionally, will I still see results? It depends on how often you do them. It may take longer to see results, or you may not see any at all. It depends.
My penis is quite small, does this still work for me? Yes.
And does it really increase size? Yes.
Can I double it? Yes.
Once I reach my goal, can I stop doing the exercises? No, ideally you should keep doing them from time to time, so as not to lose what you've achieved.
Can I do it twice a day? Yes.
I did it for a while and then stopped, will it stay that way forever? It depends on your sexual activity, but it will likely decrease.
Penis size changes with age due to factors such as decreased sexual activity, lack of time to prolong the sexual act, an injury to the penis, among others. There are several contributing factors.
Through massage and exercises, every man can have the size he's always dreamed of.
Would you like to have a session with me and restore your vitality? Take a look at my website and choose.
| Website |
