Tantra Massage Center. Massages. Retreats 1x1. Therapy. Private lessons. Courses.

Paris with wc

in July 30, 2024

This year I visited Paris, the city of romance, but did not find romance or any romantic situations while there. Instead a few comic ones.

As I stood in line to use the public and free toilet, I had in front of me a foreigner woman accompanied by 2 men, an old french couple, and behind me an old french man. And boy, did they take forever in there.

As I was waiting and really anxious to go inside. The old french man behind me stroke a conversation, he was nice and saying that the french take their time while using the toilet.

He was born and raised in Paris, and loved the city. We talked for a few minutes while I was waiting for the bathroom to be free. And finally I went in. What a relief.

These public toilets clean themselves after each use, water jets are activated and disinfect the whole place. This entire process occurs after every person gets out.

When I exit the old french man knew the disinfection program would run. So he waited.

But, a Spanish family passing by, a mother with 2 children, one of the boys run to the toilet just before the door closed. The old man didn't saw him, I told him and then he pressed the buttons to open the toilet, but it didn't open. As we listened to the water inside and stared at the door we wandered how the boy was.

After a few minutes the boy managed to open the door through the emergency button inside and came out, all wet.

Everybody laughed seeing the boy with his clothes all wet, just like he had a shower ahahahahha.

Paris

 *Check my website, click here*