A good moment repeats itself!

in May 2, 2026

This man, in his 40s, came to my space for the first time, looking for a moment of relaxation. A strong, heavier-set person who, according to him, ate and drank very well.

The initial conversation was a bit chaotic. Whenever the topic became more serious and he felt uncomfortable, he would deflect with jokes.

His phone was a constant presence, ringing every few minutes with messages and calls. According to him, living without a phone nowadays was impossible.

The massage was relaxing, as much as it could be, with a phone ringing constantly beside him, but it was the best it could be under the circumstances. When I asked if he had relaxed, he said yes, quite a lot, which surprised me.

When he left, he thanked me and said he had really enjoyed it and would try to make some changes to his daily routine, based on our initial conversation.

I thought it would be the first and last time I would see him. I was wrong.

Some time later, he booked another session and came in visibly pleased with himself, having already made small changes that were improving his health. This time, even though he had his phone beside him, he turned it off during the massage. I was genuinely impressed by this change.

He had started prioritizing his well-being and his moment of relaxation. A great example of shifting focus back to himself.

Constant stress and being always reachable by phone get in the way of real rest. Setting aside even a few screen-free minutes a day, along with small, healthier habits around food and movement, can make a real difference to overall well-being.

Country 

Website